What you need:
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked & cubed or shredded
- (16oz) bag frozen peppers & onion blend
- 1 packet taco seasoning (plus water called for on packet)
- 1 pkg (8) burrito-size tortillas (cut in 1/2)
- (2) cans (10 3/4oz) Campbell’s Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
Preheat oven to 350*. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment for easy cleanup or spray it with cooking spray.
In a heavy-duty saucepan, combine chicken, peppers & onions, the packet of taco seasoning plus water, and 1 (one) can of soup. Stir and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
In the bottom of the 8×8, spread 1/4 of the remaining can of soup. Lay 4 tortilla halves in the bottom of the pan with cut edges facing out.
Spread another fourth of the soup on the layer of tortillas.
Spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture on top of the soup. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar.
Repeat with 2 more layers. Place the remaining 4 tortilla halves on top. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes — until heated through and cheese is melted.
Serve topped with sour cream and/or salsa if desired.