What you need:
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked & cubed or shredded
- 1/2 (16oz) bag frozen peppers & onion blend
- 1 packet taco seasoning (plus water called for on packet)
- 1 pkg (8) burrito size tortillas (cut in 1/2)
- (2) cans (10 3/4oz) Campbell’s Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
Preheat oven to 350*. Line 8×8 baking dish with parchment for easy clean up.
In heavy duty saucepan, combine chicken, peppers & onions, packet of taco seasoning plus water, and (one) can soup. Stir and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
In bottom of 8×8, spread 1/4 of remaining can of soup. Lay 4 tortilla halves in the bottom of pan with cut edges facing out.
Spread another fourth of soup on bottom of tortillas.
Spread with 1/3 of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar.
Repeat with 2 more layers. Place remaining 4 tortilla halves on top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes — until heated through and cheese is melted.
Serve topped with sour cream and/or salsa if desired.
Enjoy Tiffany’s recipes?
If you enjoy cooking Tiffany’s delicious recipes you can show your support with a one-time gift.
Contributions of all sizes are greatly appreciated.
Visit The Contributions Page
Click the button to visit Tiffany’s Contribution page
*Clicking the button is not a financial commitment